Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Tea

Now that I am no longer living with a Brit, in an imported-from-England-only Tetley household, I am happily rediscovering the BEST tea in the world. Mariage Fréres. Here is an article about it. My faves are Buddha Bleu (Green), Marco Polo (Black) & Rouge Bourbon (Red). Other amazing teas: Capim Limon from Brazil, which I drank everyday in Brazil in the jungly country outside Sao Paulo and it made everything better, it's like miracle tea. Also, my kindof grandmére Marielle turned me onto the Peach tea from Takashimaya. When brewed, her eyes get sparkly and wide and she says "look at that colour, it's extraordinary, non?" She loves colour. Her late husband, the American painter William Segal, founded the Color Association of America and made her president, because of her love of color. Isn't that soooo romantic?? Here is a link to Marielle's latest book "The Color of Love"

No comments:

Post a Comment