Thursday, February 4, 2010

Hello Carroll Gardens!

I love my new neighborhood. Last weekend, after 5 years in the west village, I relocated to Carroll Gardens in Brooklyn to a big lofty duplex apartment with 2 whole bathrooms and 3 bedrooms. My roommates are my brother and Daniel and at the moment Molly who is staying with us this month a few days a week. In exchange she will be buying us a sofabed that she will sleep in instead of my bed because she steals the blankets. She took a lovely couple photos which can be viewed here. She thinks the view is a wasteland but I find it charming or maybe the massive amount of sunlight is charming.

2 comments:

  1. To set the record straight, I consider the view a charming wasteland. Also, does this mean you have Internet now?! And I don't steal blankets. I don't know why everyone says this about me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so now you want to steal Internet too!!

    ReplyDelete